Version Feb 1 2017
Each player is allowed to control a single account. Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at a time.
In each universe, a Player is only authorized to have one account. If two players share the same Internet connection, they should notify the Administration. No fleet sharing or other kind of action is authorized between both accounts. Cheaters will be banned without warning. Losses incurred will not be returned
Acount Bleeding is prohibited. This means sending resources from a planet to another Player for an extended period. Exceptions must be approved by the Administration. Lack of authorization could lead to banning of your account. Trade must be completed within 24 hours, otherwise you must agree with the Administration.
4. Using bugs
Using Game errors is forbidden. Bugs should be submitted as soon as possible to the Administration though the use of a support ticket or a email with the admin team. Players found exploiting bugs will be banned from our servers
5. Prohibitions and Restrictions
Extortion, threats and blackmail in gaming means of communication is prohibited.
Penalty - temporary or permanent banning of your account.
Begging in any form, aimed at both the individual users and users in general, consists in placing requests to transfer real money pass play value, as well as requests to transfer to the account of the applicant Game currency.
Punishment - temporary account lock.
Using derogatory nicknames and aliases on race, nationality, religion or gender, as well as provoking companion to their use.
Penalty - Permanent banning of your account. Local authorities may be notified.
You are forbidden to use automated scripts, programs, clickers, bot programs and / or macros control the keyboard and mouse, as well as other similar gaming activity without the participation or passive, "pacifist" involving players.
Punishment - Ban for the duration that you are found to have used the automated script
Spam and advertising are prohibited.
Punishment - Ban on your account for number of days advertising / spam took place
Any form of erotic and pornographic material is strictly prohibited.
Punishment - Permanent Ban from our servers
Publish materials that knowingly contain any harmful components that may cause damage to any computer related system or that may interfere with the use of our system.
Punishment - Permanent Ban from our servers
Terms are subject to change. Each player is obliged to recognize the updated information.
7. Real world political opinions / views
Multiverse Warriors offers "escapism" from the real world. Spreading what is determined to be real world political propaganda of any kind will result in a ban of your account.
Terms of Service & Privacy
- MultiVerse Warriors comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
- Cheaters will be banned, suspended, or get their account modified at any time once caught without warning.
- Any information collected while you play will not be shared with outside sources, however may be used for other MultiVerse Games Ltd games.
- We gather certain personal information from all registering members. This includes e-mail address and Facebook ID (if linked). We also store your personal preferences related to this website in your account data.
- We may also collect data relating to all network connections, primarily your IP address. We use this information to track fraudulent user activity (including but not limited to: the use of multiple accounts, account sharing.) Your browser type and version are also detected.
- Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information through our messaging system, forums, or chat rooms - this information could be collected and used by other parties. Our team will do our best to remove personal data, however we can not control what you have posted. You agree that you post such information under your own free will.
- MultiVerse Games Ltd is entitled to interrupt the operation of the game without prior notice if there are urgent technical reasons or because of critical / necessary maintenance. In all other cases reasonable advance notice will be provided using suitable means.
- Outages to the game while rare, can occur. In the unlikely event of such an event, the Game Administration will not be held responsible for any in-game losses that a player will incur. If it is deemed necessary the game may provide all players with protection for a short period, this will be the exception and not the rule
- Donations are non refundable after a reasonable amount of time has passed (48 hours). In the unlikely event that a problem should arise from a donation, you can only be provided with MV points or in-game resources as compensation.